Nov 26, 2018
Increase allowed distance between V gene end and J gene start positions (from 90 bp to 150 bp) as well as between V gene end and D gene start positions (from 55 to 120 bp) to accommodate extremely long VDJ junctions found in some antibodies.
Oct 25, 2018
Change the 0-based coordinate system to 1-based coordinate system in AIRR format (with -outfmt 19 parameter) for sequence start positions per the new AIRR Rearrangement Schema ( http://docs.airr-community.org/en/latest/datarep/rearrangements.html ).
Aug 24, 2018
Fix some processes not exiting under cpu full load condition
April 30, 2018
Adding the AIRR rearrangement tabular format
Sept 22, 2017
Re-engineered multi-threading mechanism which significantly shortens the processing time. Default t o use 4 threads.
Added ability to accept the SRA accession directly as query input.
Lower the default nucleotide mismatch penalty values for finding D and J genes (from -4 to -2 and f rom -3 to -2, respectively). This is to better accommodate moderately mutated sequences.
April 19, 2017
- Make nucleotide overlaps at VDJ junctions an option (-allow_vdj_overlap) and default is set to no o verlap allowed. Previous versions were hard-coded to allow nucleotide overlaps at VDJ junctions. *Use alignment length instead of percent identity as tiebreaker for hits with identical blast scores .
- Allow custom J gene mismatch penalty.
- Add CDR3 start and stop to sub-region table
Oct 26, 2016
- Release 1.6.1
- Added clonotype report
- Enabled multi-threading option -num_threads
April 25, 2016
- Release 1.5.0
- Added CDR3 annotation
- Added option for extending at 5’ side
- Default to IMGT region (was Kabat previously)
July 17, 2014
- Release 1.4.0
- Added capability to analyze monkey sequences.
February 19, 2014
- Release 1.3.0
- Better handling of non-Ig sequences
- Include makeblastdb binary with pre-compiled releases